Ever have one of those days where that extra cup of coffee doesn’t make the cut? We all do. One thing that always kick-starts my brain is music! My iPod has pretty much every genre of music that doesn’t give you a headache (i.e Slipknot or anything where the singer is screaming so loud you can’t make out what he/she is saying).
Anyway, my point is that if you pick the right song, your juices begin to flow and you will no longer be counting down the hours until 5 p.m on Friday. I also suggest making a playlist because then you won’t get sidetracked from whatever you are working on by scrolling through songs.
Here are the songs that boost my productivity! Try them out or go through your music library and pick out your own!
1. Take Me Home- Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha (acoustic version as well!)
2. Dreaming- Smallpools
3. Daylight- Matt & Kim
4. Chocolate- The 1975
5. All Night Longer- Sammy Adams
6. Every Time I Look For You- Blink 182
7. You- Charli XCX
8. Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root
9. Punching In A Dream- The Naked and Famous
10. White Walls- Macklemore
11. My Own Worst Enemy- Lit
12. Steal My Sunshine- Len
13. Take The Back Roads- Rodney Atkins
14. Online Songs- Blink 182
15. My Friends Over You- New Found Glory
Ready, set, LISTEN!